- Who do I need to contact about a holiday I've booked or a holiday I've seen online?
Please contact Compare Travel Group who is advertising the offer. Our contact Us page will advise you of the number
- Are transfers included in the price?
Transfers may be included it depends on the type of holiday booked. The agent will confirm all details at the time of booking. If they're not included in the advertised price, they will be available as an optional extra.
- How much does it cost to cancel a holiday?
You will need to contact the agent you booked with directly and enquire.
- What do the offers include?
It will depend on the airline and holiday provider whether baggage, resort transfers, etc. is included. Please contact the agent to find out more.
- How much checked in luggage allowance is allowed, does that include cabin luggage?
Checked in luggage allowance, whether included or purchased as an optional extra will depend on the airline that the holiday is booked with. In regards to cabin luggage, this will also vary from airline to airline. Please contact the agent that you book with to find out more.
- If two of us book a holiday, will we be able to sit together on the plane?
Extra charges may occur for seat selection and this will depend on the airline that the holiday is booked with. Please contact the agent to find out more.
- Are the holidays advertised on Compare Travel Group protected?
Yes. We are members of ATOL, Global Travel Group ensures that your holiday is protected.
- Is it possible to pay for my holiday split onto 2 different cards?
Yes, it is possible to split the payment. Just check with the agent first before making the booking.
- Are there any surcharges for paying via Credit Card?
Yes, you will need to contact the agent when booking who will advise you and point of sale.
- How long before the flight does the holiday have to be paid for?
Different travel agents and tour operators will have different payment terms but it's roughly between 12 and 14 weeks depending on the carrier. For dynamic packages, the flight element is paid in full up front, along with a deposit for the hotel element
- Do you have to pay in full or is it possible to pay a deposit?
It will depend on the travel agent you make the reservation with whether it is possible to pay in instalments. Please contact the agent to find out.
- How do I know who I am going to fly with?
You will find out who you are flying with at the time of booking and on your booking confirmation.
Flights can be changed to suit your travel arrangements. Ask your agent before finalizing the booking.
- Do all the deals include return flights?
Yes all the offers at Compare Travel Group include return flights. If you are looking for one way travel please contact one of our agents.
- How can I find out the flight times?
Your agent will have all the information on flights and they will confirm everything at the time of booking.
- Does Compare Travel Group do flights only?
Yes, you can search for flight only through our website and book with one of our agents or direct with the airlines.
- There are only a couple months left on my passport before it expires. Am I ok to travel for on it?
It depends on where you're travelling to as different countries have different rules for entry. To check, visit the Foreign Advice Travel website for destination requirements and updates.
- How do I renew or apply for a passport?
Passports can be applied for online, over the phone or via post. To find out more about applications visit the UK Foreign Travel Advice website.
- How do I find out hand luggage restrictions for my holiday?
There are national restrictions on what can be taken on a plane in hand luggage - make sure your bag is ok by checking the UK Foreign Travel Advice website. For in cabin luggage allowance, you will need to ask the airline or travel agent that you make the booking with.